About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crazy little world of beauty!! I love makeup, skincare & anything that makes you smell or look good. I have a serious shopping problem so I shall mostly be blogging about things I have purchased, reviews, tutorials & maybe a few beauty related tags. If you have any requests, anything you would like me to purchase and review or any tutorials, just ask! ♥Hope you all enjoy my blog♥

Monday 17 March 2014

♥About Me Tag♥

Hello Everyone! 
So today I thought I'd do the About Me Tag so you can all get to know me a little better.
So, Here we go... 

♥ Do you have a middle name?
No, but my name is Kate-Marie :) 

♥ What was your favourite subject at school? 
I'm a bit of a geek and loved Science. 

♥ What's your favourite drink? 
I absolutely love Vanilla Coke! It came back into the UK for a while but now its gone again :(.

♥ Whats your favourite song at the moment?
At the moment all I keep singing is 'Frozen - Do you want to build a snowman?' So, probably that!

♥ What would you name you kids?
I'm not saying... Last time I told someone the name I liked, they stole it!

♥ Do you like to participate in sports?
I sometimes do. I go through little phases, I'll have like a month where I'm always eating healthy and going the gym then as soon as I see a little change I seem to give up again. 

♥ Favourite book?
At the moment I'm reading '50 shades of Grey'. I LOVE it! 

♥ Favourite color?
Pink.. Obviously ;).

♥Favourite animal? 
My pretty little White Kitten, Minnie ♥

♥ Favourite perfume? 
Armani Code!!

♥ Favourite holiday? 
As this is an American tag I'm going to assume this means like, bank holidays. Definitely, 100% CHRISTMAS!! Who doesn't like Christmas?! 

♥ Have you graduated from High School?
A very long time ago, yes.

♥ Have you ever been out of the country & if so, how many times?
I have only been out of the country once. This was when I was 12 and my family and I went to Spain. I don't really like the Hot weather, it tends to make me ill. 

♥ Can you speak any other language? 
Nope.

♥ How many siblings do you have?
I have 5. 3 Sisters & 2 Brothers. 

♥ What is your favourite store?
I'd have to say House of Fraser but only because it has everything in there. 

♥ Favourite restaurant?
TGI's!!!

♥ Do you like school?
I actually hated school at the time but, I'd love to go back now. 

♥ Favourite YouTuber?
I have loads of favourite YouTubers but, if I had to pick one... I couldn't.. It has to be BeautyCrush & Tanya Burr! They're so sweet and brilliant at what they do! 

♥ Favourite movie?
Cinderella. I know every single word! 

♥ Favourite TV show?
Either Keeping up with the Kardashians or Top Gear (I'm a Car girl).

♥ PC or Mac?
MAC!! I could never go back to using a PC now.

♥ What phone do you have?
Samsung S3.. Seriously regret moving from iPhone though :(

♥ How tall are you?
I am 5ft 4".

Thank you to everyone that has took the time out to read this and I hope it's helped you get to know me a little better. As always don't forget to leave comments etc, etc..
I'll be back in a few days with either a GlossyBox unboxing (if it comes on time) or my Soap & Glory Collection.

♥Loves♥



No comments:

Post a Comment