About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crazy little world of beauty!! I love makeup, skincare & anything that makes you smell or look good. I have a serious shopping problem so I shall mostly be blogging about things I have purchased, reviews, tutorials & maybe a few beauty related tags. If you have any requests, anything you would like me to purchase and review or any tutorials, just ask! ♥Hope you all enjoy my blog♥

Friday 21 March 2014

♥Pamper Evening♥

♥Hello Everyone!
After I finished work today all I wanted was to jump in a nice hot bath with a face mask, stick some rollers in my hair and watch my favourite film. 
Just as I was getting everything ready to relax I thought... Why not make a blog out of it?! So, Here we go!! 
♥Cleanse
 First things first, I like to take of all my makeup. There is nothing I love more than taking my makeup off after a long day. 
I use L'Oreal Cleansing & Perfecting Milk Cleanser. Put a 2p sized blob into your fingers and rub it all over your face. Once you feel as though all the makeup has lifted a bit add a little water to your fingers and massage it in again. After washing this all off with warm water I like to go in again just to make sure all that dirt it out of the skin. 

♥Face Mask 
After removing all of your makeup, it's face mask time!! At the moment I'm using Lush Sacred Truth fresh face mask. This has little exfoliating beads in here so it brightens up your face! 

♥Bath Time!
 Now it's time to relax in the bath! Fill your bath all the way up and sit back and relax. I've recently been using Soap & Glory Calm One Calm All for my Bubble Bath & it smells SOOO good! 
Whilst in the bath I usually wash off my face mask, shave my legs and just chill.
♥Shower
Am I the only person that never feels clean after just a bath?! This is an optional step if you just have a bath then do everything you gotta do in there! 
In my shower I like to firstly wash my hair. I use the Herbal Essences Rose Hips Shampoo & Conditioner, this leaves my hair SO shiny! 
As I've not had much time in the week with my hair, I've just been washing it and putting it in a pony tail, today I thought I'd put a treatment on there & I used Soap & Glory Hair Supply. After washing your hair use a good amount of this to cover all of your hair and leave in before washing it out with luke warm water. 
Now all the hair is done, legs are shaved & face is done ,there's only one thing left to do! Exfoliate! This is also another Soap & Glory product (don't know if you've guessed it yet but, I'm Soap & Glory crazy!). I've been using the breakfast scrub as my exfoliator. I use this with my pink exfoliating gloves, I think They were something like £1 from Home Bargains. I apply this in circular motion until the little beads have nearly disappeared. 
Now, lastly I like to have one last wash with my Soap & Glory, Clean On Me to make sure all the exfoliating beads are gone and you smell lovely :). 

♥Cleanse & Tone
After a shower and washing off my face mask I like to make sure all the crap is out of my skin. I use a foam cleanser from Avon just to clean out my skin a little more and splash my face with cold water to close my pours. I then tone my skin with Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Toner. 

♥Self Tan
Now we're all nice and clean and fresh out of the Bath/Shower it's time to tan! 
First, I think it's important that you moisturise any parts of your body that tend to get dry i.e. elbows, knees, back of feet etc. 
Make sure you rub the moisturiser into your skin thoroughly. 
I have been loving Dove Summer Glow lately as it also has a little bit of shimmer to it, although I hate the smell! I put one to two layers of this on my body. I apply it with my hands using circular motions making sure it is all properly rubbed in so it doesn't leave any streaks. 
For my face I use the same self tanner but I mix it with my face cream. I use 1/3 Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Hydration Fluid and 2/3 self tanner. I only use a little bit and make sure to rub it down the neck and on and behind the ears.   

♥Hair 
After letting my hair towel dry for at least 20-30mins, I blast dry it. 
I firstly apply the V05 Volume Boost Gel Spray to all my roots and then Avon Advance Techniques to the ends of my hair. 
I then blast dry my hair upside down (this seems to add a lot more volume) until it's 80% dry. 
After drying off my hair a little I put in all my rollers. People have a different ways they like their rollers and how to put them in so if you want a blog specifically on how I apply my rollers let me know. 

♥Nails
In last months GlossyBox I received this Ciate nail varnish. This is 100% my kind of color and my kind of nail varnish. It goes on so effortlessly and the color is just beautiful! 

♥Film & Chill 
Now we're all clean, tanned and have bouncy hair, it's time to chill out and watch your favourite film or read a book, what ever you do when your chilling! 
My favourite film at the moment is Frozen! If you haven't watched it yet you neeeeeed to! Such and amazing film!

Hope you all enjoyed my blog & are now having  relaxing evening!! 
I shall be back Monday or Tuesday with how I clean my makeup brushes. Have a lovely weekend! 
♥Loves

2 comments:

  1. Love the post. I've nominated you for a Liebster award!



    Bek xxx

    confessionsofamake-upaddict.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! Thank you honey!
    I love your whole blog! Its amazing xxxx

    ReplyDelete