About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crazy little world of beauty!! I love makeup, skincare & anything that makes you smell or look good. I have a serious shopping problem so I shall mostly be blogging about things I have purchased, reviews, tutorials & maybe a few beauty related tags. If you have any requests, anything you would like me to purchase and review or any tutorials, just ask! ♥Hope you all enjoy my blog♥

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Brown Smokey Eye Using Naked 2

Hey Dolls!
So, as you may have guessed from the title I'm doing a smokey eye using the Naked 2 palette today!
So sorry this blog has gone up so late today. I had my friend Demi round to do a refit with my Micro Bond extensions and it took 6 hours!! I will be doing a blog on my extensions soon.
I'll stop rambling now and get on with the makeup!!

Eyes. 

Before I start on my eyeshadow I make sure I have a clean base. I don't do my foundation till after my eyes are finished incase of any fallout. 

Instead of using a primer, I use Concealer because I find my eyeshadow sticks to it better (and it's cheaper). I use my Natural Collection Cover Up Cream in Fair. I apply two dots under my eye and two to my eyelid and blend with my finger. 

To help with the application of my eyeshadow, I use 2 small pieces of tape and put them on the outer corners of my eyes from my water line up towards the end of my eyebrow.
Then apply Tease using a Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush 
and take it though the crease to make all the eyeshadow easier to blend at the end.
On the inner half of the eye concentrating on the tear duct use Bootycall on a Flat top brush.
Using the same brush apply Chopper to the outer half of the eye taking it into the crease a little.
Now, using a Real Techniques Base Brush again apply Snakebite the the outer V using the tape as a guide line into the crease.

Now, take the Blending Brush that comes with the Naked 2 Palette and blend out the harsh line above the crease.
Using any Black Eyeliner you have line your tide line.
Take Blackout on the other end of the brush that came with your Naked palette and push the eyeshadow as close to the lash line as possible.
Off with that tape! Wipe under the eyes where there is any fallout and reapply your moisturiser.
Using Snakebite on the Real Techniques Brow Brush apply it to the outter 3/4 of the lower lash line.

Now, let's add a wing!

To do winged eyeliner I find it a lot easier using Liquid Eyeliner. 

First, make a line from your tear duct all the way to the end of the lashes.
Then make another small line from the bottom lash line up towards the brow bone.
Now, join up both lines and fill in the middle.
If needed join up the wing with the lash line.



Before curling the eyelashes, high light the brow bone with Foxy using any small brush and do foundation, concealer, bronzer and blusher to give the liquid eye liner time to dry.



Now curl the eye lashes, add mascara and lipstick! I think Rimmel, Drop Of Sherry looks lovely with this look.


And we're done! 
I hope you all enjoyed this look today! Let me know of any other looks/tutorials or reviews you'd like me to do. 
Loves xo





No comments:

Post a Comment