About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crazy little world of beauty!! I love makeup, skincare & anything that makes you smell or look good. I have a serious shopping problem so I shall mostly be blogging about things I have purchased, reviews, tutorials & maybe a few beauty related tags. If you have any requests, anything you would like me to purchase and review or any tutorials, just ask! ♥Hope you all enjoy my blog♥

Monday 20 January 2014

Classic Red Lip.

Hello! Today is my all time favourite look, my Classic Red Lip! I love this look, it's so beautiful and timeless!I'm doing my foundation and concealer the same as I did in my foundation routine. Because It is taking up so much room I'm not going to do my foundation and concealer in every blog. 

So, starting with Bronzer, here we go!


Using the side of the Brush makes it so much easier to sculpt out the cheek bones. Once the product is on use the tip of the brush to blend it out. 

                                        I used quite a heavy sculpt with this look as a Red lip can wash you out. 
I then used a blending brush to contour my Nose. 

I then used Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown to fill in the gaps of my eyebrows and add a small arch. 
When I finish filling in my brows I use a Small Arched Shadow Brush and go over my eyebrows to smooth them out and take away and harsh lines. 

For the lid you can use any Light, Matte Colour, I used Foxy from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. Pack this onto the lid using a Flat Shading Brush.


In the crease use whatever Matte bronzer you have just to shape the eye. I used my Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer. I used the Urban Decay Fluffy Brush that comes with the Naked 2 palette. It doesn't have to be neat just add some depth to they eye. 


 Now, take a Matte Black Eyeshadow the line both lash lines, I used Urban Decay Blackout and smoke it out with a Small Pencil Brush. This adds thickness and a line to make it easier with the application on liquid eyeliner. 


Add quite a thick line of eyeliner for this look and a small wing. To do this I rest my finger on my cheekbone to keep my hand steady and make it easier. I use, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner and add a Black Eyeliner to the tideline. Whilst I wait for this to dry I redo my Concealer with my Wake Me Up.


I saw this mascara in Superdrug yesterday and had to buy it! This is the only mascara I use when I was in school. It is amazing! 

It's Rimmel Sexy Curls. I really do recommend this mascara. It's amazing for top and bottom lashes! 

For my blush I used Rimmel Match Perfection Blush in Medium. I never took a picture of this because as I got it out of my face box I dropped it on my Bedroom floor and it all broke into little pieces. 
I start on the cheek just under the pupil and tap it up to the temple. 

Now take your favourite highlighter! Mine's Benefit 10 Duo. I'm not a big fan of the Bronzer in here but the highlighter is perfect! Add this the the tops of the Cheekbones, Nose, Forehead, Chin and Cupids Bow. 


Now the exciting bit! LIPS! I used Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lipliner in Red Diva to line my lips and fill them in. I went slightly over my lipline as i have small lips. 
Then over the top I used Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Red Ginger. I added this on top of the lip liner and buffed all the lip with a lipliner brush. 
I forgot to take a picture of this but I put concealer onto my lipliner brush to go around the outside of my lips and make my lips neater and sharper. 

Now we have our gorgeous Classic Red Lip! 

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and try it out! 
Let me know what you want to see next. 
Thank you so much to everyone who has took the time to read my blogs! 
Loves xo





















No comments:

Post a Comment