About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crazy little world of beauty!! I love makeup, skincare & anything that makes you smell or look good. I have a serious shopping problem so I shall mostly be blogging about things I have purchased, reviews, tutorials & maybe a few beauty related tags. If you have any requests, anything you would like me to purchase and review or any tutorials, just ask! ♥Hope you all enjoy my blog♥

Sunday 16 March 2014

♥Mini Beauty Haul♥

Hello Everyone! 
So.. As you may (or may not) of noticed... I haven't posted a blog in a few months. I've been so busy and I wasn't happy with the layout of my blog so, yesterday I went to see my lovely little Holly, who also has a Blog! http://www.ellaroze.blogspot.co.uk/. We sat and sorted out all of my blog and gave it the makeover it needed. I am now finally happy with it and will be posting blogs again.
 Now, enough rambling and on with my Blog! 


Last weekend I went shopping with my little sister for her birthday and whilst there I decided to get me some goodies, I was going to post my blog then but I decided to use the products for a bit so I could review them a little too. 

Skin Care
Elizabeth Arden, Visible Difference
For the last few weeks I've been so unhappy with my skin. It's looked so dull and spotty, so I went on the hunt for a new skin care range.
 After spending hours in Boots I went to the Elizabeth Arden counter as I've heard nothing but good things about them! 
I had a skin test and found out the reason my skin had been so dull was because I had been treating my skin as Oily and using Matte based moisturisers and starving my skin of the moisture it needed. I actually have Combination skin, I have an oily T-Zone and dry patches. 
As I didn't want to spend loads of money without knowing if the product worked or not, the lady at Boots recommended I purchased the 'Starter Kit'. 
 In the starter kit you get:

♥ 50ml Visible Difference Skin Balancing Daily Exfoliating Cleanser. 
 ♥ 50ml Visible Difference Skin Balancing Toner. 
♥30ml Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion (SPF 15).
♥5ml Visible Difference Optimizing Skin Serum.

I've used these everyday for a week now and my skin is the best it has ever been! It's glowing! I highly recommend this product to anyone! 

Lush, The Sacred Truth Fresh Face Mask
I've wanted to try a Lush mask for quite a while as I'm OBSESSED with their bath bombs, but never got round to getting one. 
I went in and was talking to the lovely assistant that works in there about all the masks. I told her I wanted something that would brighten my skin and she suggested this mask. 
I have only used it once but afterwards my skin was so soft and felt instantly softer. 
In the mask it has Ginseng and Ginkgo leaf that help to boost your blood circulation. Honey, yoghurt and free range eggs that help to moisturise. Green tea and wheatgrass that is packed full of antioxidants, leaving your skin feeling amazingly fresh. Wheatgrass that helps to nourish your skin and Papaya bits that exfoliate your skin which gives you a lovely glow. 
This mask is for more mature skin but it is amazing! I 100% recommend this product. 

Makeup
MAC Studio Fix Fluid
So, I finally did it! I purchased my first MAC foundation and I am NOT disappointed!
I went into MAC just looking for a new lipstick but ended up having a full face of makeup done! 
I was one of those really annoying picky customers and the lovely lady that did my makeup was probably getting seriously annoyed with me but after trying about 10 different shades and foundations I finally settled on the Studio Fix Fluid in NW18. 
This foundation is amazing for my skin. As I have Combo skin I need a slightly dewy finish but not too shiny. This is perfect it's right in the middle, it gives a gorgeous finish and makes my skin feel amazing. 
If you don't already have a MAC foundation... GO AND GET ONE! 

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - Creme Cup
I have a few MAC lipsticks already but I wanted a new one as I watched a Tanya Burr tutorial and she used this lipstick. It looked gorgeous on her so I had to get it. 
It's a gorgeous soft baby pink and it just glides onto your lips and stays for a good few hours. 
I prefer MAC's Cremesheens, I have a Frost but I found it was way too pigmented and looked as though I had painted my lips. 
If baby pink lipsticks are your thing, this is perfect! 

Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter
For the last year or so I have been using Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer and
I absolutely love it but I thought I needed a bit of a change as I hate sticking to the same thing for too long. I have the Match Perfection Foundation and it's one of my favourites so I thought I'd try the concealer, so I got it in the shade Ivory. 
As a highlighter this concealer is amazing, it stays on the skin and doesn't seem to move all day, even on my oily patches, as long as I powder. 
As a highlighter I 100% recommend it, as a concealer... I think I'll stick to my Wake Me Up a little longer.

Random Purchases
Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue
This has to be one of my all time favourite perfumes. For the winter I have mostly been wearing Paco Rabanne Lady Million but as it's getting warmer I wanted a bit more of a lighter scent. This perfume seems to last for so long, I sprayed it on a scarf a few weeks back and I can still smell it a little bit. 
This lovely Floral and Fruity scent to it and is perfect for the warmer seasons.

Floral Printed Swing Cami
I never usually go into Peacocks but I saw this lovely top in the window and had to get it! 
I thought it would be perfect for Spring and the gorgeous weather we're having here at the moment. 
I wore this yesterday and teamed it with a pair of washed out jeans and a leather jacket, but I thought it would also look gorgeous in the warmer weather with a pair of white jeans and some cute little sandals. I love this top and I only got it for £2 as it had a little Black mark on it.

Thank you for taking the time out to read my Blog my lovely's. Make sure to like and leave comments and I'll be back in a few days with another blog! 

♥Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment