About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crazy little world of beauty!! I love makeup, skincare & anything that makes you smell or look good. I have a serious shopping problem so I shall mostly be blogging about things I have purchased, reviews, tutorials & maybe a few beauty related tags. If you have any requests, anything you would like me to purchase and review or any tutorials, just ask! ♥Hope you all enjoy my blog♥

Wednesday 2 April 2014

♥March Favourites♥

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I haven't been posting blogs the last week, I've been crazy busy!!
This week, as you may have noticed by the title, I'm doing my fav products this month :).
 


Makeup

This month I've gone a little MAC crazy!! I had never used MAC before January and it is now one of my favourite brands!! 

MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NW18)
This foundation is the best foundation I have ever used... I really do not know how I have ever gone without it! It has such a flawless finish and blends so effortlessly! 
It is a full coverage foundation so I would probably steer away from this in the upcoming warmer months but for now, this product can do no wrong for me! 

MAC Cremesheen - Creme Cup.
Creme Cup is THE most beautiful pink lipstick I have used. It's a true, true, baby pink and looks gorgeous on the lips. 
It glides on so smoothly and smells so good too! 
I bought this at the beginning of March and it is half gone. Once this product runs out, I will definitely be repurchasing it.
MAC Quad

RetroSpec - Top Left. 
I use this as a brow and inner corner highlight. It is gorgeous! It really brightens up the eye and makes you look more awake. It's a very light shimmery brown and would look gorgeous on all skin types.  

All That Glitters - Top Right.
This is the ultimate girly pink eyeshadow! It's more of a subtle pink but I absolutely love it! I just apply this on its own and maybe add some Bronzer as a bit of eye contour with winged eyeliner and it looks so pretty.

Patina - Bottom Left.
I love this colour because you can use it on it own through the lid and the crease, but if you blend out at the crease it looks like 2 different eyeshadows. Patina is like a dirty brown colour with Red undertones and gold shimmer. Absolutely gorgeous! 

Tempting - Bottom Right. 
This Dark Brown Shimmery colour is gorgeous on the outer corner of the eye paired with RetroSpec in the inner corner. It's such a gorgeous colour, this is one of my favourite MAC colours. I always seem to keep going back to this. 

Rimmel - Wake Me Up.
I have LOVED this concealer for quite a while now. No matter how many different concealers I buy, I always seem to keep going back to this. I really does brighten and awaken the under eye area. It covers dark circles and just makes you look FLAWLESS! I also use this as a highlighter on the bridge of my nose, middle of the forehead & chin. 

SkinCare
♥Face♥
This month I completely changed up my skin care routine and I DO NOT regret it! My skin has never felt so amazing. 
At the beginning of this month I went into Debenhams looking for something to fix my skin as I was having so many breakouts! 
Elizabeth Arden - Visible Difference 
I had heard loads of good things about Elizabeth Arden so, I went to have a look at their counter. 
Whilst I was there the lovely assistant did a skin test and told me my skin wasn't it's best because I had been treating it as oily when I had Combo. I had been starving my skin of moisture. 
As I never wanted to spend a fortune not knowing if the product would work, she offered me a starter pack. In the starter pack you get a Toner, Exfoliator, Skin Serum that you put on day and night before your cream & Hydrating Day Cream. 
It is absolutely brilliant! When my mini bottles run out, I will definitely be purchasing the full sized products. 

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing & Perfecting Milk 
This was a bit of a spontaneous buy. I was in Boots looking at makeup removers as I've now run out of my PONDS cleanser. Next to all the liquid makeup removers was this. It was 2 for £5 so I got this and the toner. 
The toner I didn't like, I thought it felt a bit greasy.
The Cleansing milk is brilliant. I apply this onto my dry skin and really rub it into my skin and eye makeup, I then add a little water and rub it again. I rinse it off and them repeat a second time just to make sure all the makeup from through out the day is all gone and then go on to use my Elizabeth Arden set. 

♥Body♥ 
Another obsession I've had this month is Soap & Glory! I really like their products, they smell and feel beautiful on the skin and last so long!! 

Clean On Me
In the shower I have been using Clean On Me, it smells amazing! It's not an overpowering smell but it sticks to your skin for so long! This product has a built in moisturiser so leaves your skin feeling so soft!! 

The Righteous Butter
This smells edible!! Shea Butter & Almonds combined into one body butter is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced! 
My skin has never been so soft since using this product, the smell stays with you all day. I notice throughout the day, every now & then I get a burst of smell from this... LOVE, LOVE and even more.... LOOOOVE! 

♥Random♥

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
This is the ultimate Spring perfume! It is so light and floral. Whenever I wear this perfume, I always get compliments. It's so girly, I actually think this is a must have for any girls perfume collection.

Ciate - Raspberry Collins. 
I got this in my GlossyBox in March. This colour is a gorgeous bright Pink. The applicator is amazing and it just glides on the nail. I only use one coat of this and it looks gorgeous! 

Thank you for reading my blog lovelies! I shall be back after the weekend with a blog about my trip to Bournemouth I'm taking with my boyfriend!
♥ Loves♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment