About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crazy little world of beauty!! I love makeup, skincare & anything that makes you smell or look good. I have a serious shopping problem so I shall mostly be blogging about things I have purchased, reviews, tutorials & maybe a few beauty related tags. If you have any requests, anything you would like me to purchase and review or any tutorials, just ask! ♥Hope you all enjoy my blog♥

Monday 14 April 2014

♥Arbonne FC5 Skincare Range♥

♥Hey Everyone!

I have recently had an amazing opportunity to test out some amazing products from Arbonne! 

For those of you that have never heard of this company, Arbonne is an amazing brand that that was founded by Petter Morck in 1975 in Switzerland. Although, the business wasn't started till 1980. Arbonne first started selling products in America but now sell products in Canada, Australia & the UK. 
Petter Morck had previously worked for quite a few top end skin care companies, very top end where the products were only available to the rich & famous! This made Petter want to set up his own brand so that ordinary people could also purchase top end products but without the huge price tag. He set this up along with a programme that helped people not only beable to get their hands on amazing products but so people could also work with him and earn some extra money. 
Arbonne are a through and through Green company and have been since they started in 1980, down to their packaging and even the ink they use to print! 
All ingredients Arbonne use to make their products are 100% natural. No added chemicals. 

FC5 Range
This week I have been trying out a bit of Arbonnes skincare. 
I've been using FC5 Range for oily skin. I can honestly say I noticed a difference within 2 days! This stuff is a must have for your skin. 

I've been using: 

Purifying Cleanser & Toner

This product is a 2-in-1 Cleaner & Toner, it smells so fresh! It smells of actual Lemons! I use this to take off my makeup of a night time & to cleanse my face in the morning. I put this on my damp face and rub in circular motions all over and rinse. I do this twice just to make sure I get rid of all the yuckiness hiding in my skin!
I then add this to a cotton pad and carefully rub the cotton pads down to remove eye makeup, this product isn't made for using on your eyes but I haven't had a problem with it. 

This alone leaves my skin with such a gorgeous glow and it feels so fresh afterwards! 
https://www.arbonneinternational.co.uk/shop_online/showitem.asp?ProductId=7393&menuId=&withLinks=1

♥Exfoliating New Cell Scrub
This product is fantastic! I do not have a single bad word to say about it! When I first squeezed it out of the tube, I thought it looked like a face mask as it has a sort of clay feel to it with tiny little beads in. 
After using the Cleanser & Toner I apply this to wet skin and massage into my face and neck in circular motions concentrating mostly on my T-Zone. 
I think rinse with warm water and finish by splashing my face with cold water. 
I did have a little panic when I first used this product as my face was tingling after and went a little Red but after some research I soon found out that it just means the product is active.
This is honestly one of the best exfoliators I have used! 

https://www.arbonneinternational.co.uk/shop_online/showitem.asp?ProductId=7386&menuId=&withLinks=1

♥Nightly Resurfacing Pads
I have never before used anything like these pads before! They are literally a life saver! 
They smell disgusting, I'm not going to lie, they make my eyes water and I was extremely sceptical about putting them on my skin. They smell like anti bacterial wipes. 
I use these after I cleanse & exfoliate. I wipe these all over my face and neck. They help your skin to get rid of the old skin cells and replace it with new skin. When I wake up in the morning after using these I don't always put on makeup. They get rid of dark circles and scarring and they are AMAZING! They're on the pricey side but they are so worth it!
https://www.arbonneinternational.co.uk/shop_online/showitem.asp?ProductId=4317&menuId=&withLinks=1

♥Oil-Absorbing Day Lotion♥ 
This moisturiser has practically got rid of my oil! I actually think I need to move to combination as my oil is basically gone. It is so lightweight and has that gorgeous fresh smell to it. It's not just a moisturiser, it also has a SPF of 20 in it and helps to filter UV rays saving your skin from sunburn. 
https://www.arbonneinternational.co.uk/shop_online/showitem.asp?ProductId=7380&menuId=&withLinks=1 

♥Moisturizing Night Creme
This night creme is amazing to put onto the skin. It feels so silky and hydrating without that horrible oily feeling. It leaves your face feeling so fresh and clean. I apply this around 30 minuets after using the Resurfacing pads as I like to give them time to work first. This creme seems to last on the face so long and my skin feels so soft and hydrated when I wake up in the morning! 
https://www.arbonneinternational.co.uk/shop_online/showitem.asp?ProductId=7384&menuId=&withLinks=1

Thank you for reading my blog! I will be back in a few days with more reviews of Arbonne products. I have a load of their makeup and have gone crazy on the CC Cream lately! 
Please check out Arbonnes website, their products really are some of the best I've come across. 
♥Loves

1 comment:

  1. Hello hun.
    I really like your blog. It would mean a lot if you check out mine and follow if you like.
    Thank you,
    Xo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete