About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crazy little world of beauty!! I love makeup, skincare & anything that makes you smell or look good. I have a serious shopping problem so I shall mostly be blogging about things I have purchased, reviews, tutorials & maybe a few beauty related tags. If you have any requests, anything you would like me to purchase and review or any tutorials, just ask! ♥Hope you all enjoy my blog♥

Friday 3 January 2014

Soap & Glory Review.

Hey Dolls! Welcome to my first Blog!

After Christmas my Boyfriend and I went shopping to spend our Christmas monies!
I've wanted to try the Soap & Glory products for a while now and thought this was the perfect opportunity.
I stood in Boots for a good 40 mins trying to decide what products to try out first. After sniffing and sticking my fingers in all the products, I finally settled on; Sugar Crush Fresh & Foamy Body Wash, Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub and Smoothie Star Lightly Whipped Body Buttercream. OH MY GAWD! They smell absolutely gorgeous.

Sugar Crush Fresh & Foamy Body Wash.

This was actually the first product I smelt and I absolutely loved it!


It has a gorgeous fresh, Lime smell to it. It is supposed to be an 'energy boosting Citrus conditioning body wash'. I haven't felt energised after using it but I have felt super soft!

When I have a shower I usually pump/squirt so much product onto my puff ball but with this I only need one pump. It turns so foamy so fast!
This was £6.50 from Boots. I definitely recommend this!

Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub.
Yes! This smells just... Mmmm. When I first smelt it I thought it smelt a lot like Creme Brulee then when I used it in the tub, hints of Banana started coming out making it smell more like Banofee Pie (who doesn't like Banofee Pie?). As soon as I started using it, I could feel it working. It's not like any other exfoliator\scrub I've used before. It has more of a sugar feel to it and I could feel the difference in my skin after the first time I used it. After using it I didn't feel as though I needed a moisturiser. My skin was so soft!
This was £8.00 from Boots. Highly recommended!

Smoothie Star Lightly Whipped Buttercream. 
I wasn't sure of the smell of this at first, I thought it was a bit strong and sickly until the Sales Assistant in Boots told me to rub it onto my arm and smell it. It has a much lighter smell to it on my skin it has a very light Almond and Vanilla smell to it.
I also didn't like the way it made my skin feel after using it either. It's very thick and left my skin feeling sticky and greasy. As it is quite thick, it made me feel so hot! I do like it after it has been on my skin for a few hours.
I probably won't be repurchasing this but I do recommend it to anyone with dry skin. This was £10.50 in Boots.


Thank you for reading my review! Let me know what you think. Constructive criticism is very welcome!
Loves xo

4 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing you round the blogs lovely first post. I love the breakfast scrub too it smells amazing

    Carrieanne xx

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely! It does smell yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always wanted to try the breakfast scrub for so long but I always end up buying something else -_- typical girl! lovelyblog babe glad you worked out how to use it because am the worst at giving instructions! <3 xooxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is well worth a try sweetie. Smells so good. Even Pierre has been using it! Haha!
    Thanks gorgeous! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete